VHB, a leading Civil/Survey/Transportation/Environmental company is looking for a survey cad technician to provide plan production as a Cad Operator in our Bedford, New Hampshire office.
Daily Cad production to complete survey plans such as ALTA/ACSM Land Title surveys, Existing Conditions for design, Subdivision, Easement, profiles, 3D Modeling, etc.
Ideal candidate would serve as a survey cad operator and possess a superior skill set that includes:
• AutoCAD C3D-2012
• GPS post processing
• Field book processing
• Field survey experience
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to think critically
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
• Previous experience working in a civil engineering environment
• Knowledge of AutoCad is required
• Knowledge of Microstation is a required
VHB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. VHB ensures non discrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. VHB Participates in the E-verify employment authorization program.
Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc. - 16 months ago