Support Product Engineering and Industrial Design by assisting in project meetings and maintaining a strong emphasis on following the Trek Product Development Process (PDP). Learn, develop, implement and utilize tools that allow for lead-time reductions in Trek’s product development process (PDM systems, CAD systems, and departmental standards).
Create, refine, and manage complex 3D product solid modeling skills with surfaces and CAD data for bicycling products
Produce highly detailed CAD documentation for internal review
Support the design and development needs of industrial design and engineering through production
Internal use of systems (CAD, PDM, Matrix, and other computer applications)
Schedules work to meet completion dates.
Education / Qualifications:
* Two year technical degree and two plus years of experience working with 3D CAD modeling software or equivalent as well as complex solid modeling skills with surfaces.
* 2 plus years’ experience in 3D CAD modeling related field
* High level 3D CAD – Solidworks preferred, but not limited to.
* 2D CAD skills – Geometric tolerancing a plus.
* Proficient mechanical aptitude –Plastic injection or carbon fiber tooling knowledge a plus.
*Please share a portfolio or work samples with your resume.
Trek Bicycle Corporation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard