Per S|Energy has an immediate need for a CAD Structural Designer at our client in the Western Suburbs of Chicago. This is a Contract to Hire position lasting approximately 6 months .
This is an entry-level position for persons who have mastered detailing skills and have demonstrated basic knowledge in design, calculations and design systems.This position is responsibile performing a variety of routine assignments using prescribed methods and standard techniques including drawing sequence and presentation, sizing various system components and refining rough sketches.
- Produce complete plans from verbal or written description from registered professional.
- Apply basic formulas, principles and practices
- Proficient in the theory and practices of selected discipline; competent in the fundamental concepts of other disciplines as they relate to the assigned discipline
- Capable of operating related discipline design software necessary to execute production tasks
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please forward a current resumeto 8149-MH1140@apply.maxhire.net
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in drafting technology or related field
- Minimum two years of related progress detailing and design experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Previous internship and/or related consulting experience preferred
- Proficient in at least one type of CAD system and capable of working in other software packages when necessary
- Routinely uses higher-level commands, timesaving programs and routines
- Field experience is desirable
- No travel will be required
Per S | Energy is a staffing firm specialized in placingEnergy personnel in contract, contract to direct, and direct hire employment opportunities. We have been PROVIDING PEOPLE SOLUTIONS, both nationally and internationally, for nearly two decades.Visit us at www.PerSeEnergy.com .