and construction drawings from well detailed
- Prepares and revises simple to routine engineering
sketches, markups, charts, tables, or verbal
instructions utilizing manual drafting or CAD
tasks such as updating computer lists, filing
- Performs related fundamental engineering support
prints, distributing drawings, gathering and
maintaining records of engineering data, etc.
or equivalent Technical School training or
- High School or Vocational School diploma preferred
equivalent experience. No experience necessary.
department where the ability to perform semi-routine
- Entry level position drafting position within the
work activities is standard. Familiar with basic
drafting concepts preferred. Develops ability to
utilize PC, 2D CAD tools, and other applicable
hardware and software to perform duties. Ability to
meet deadlines and manage priorities is important.
Basic written and verbal communication skills in
English are important.
in a team-oriented environment. Ability to maintain
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work
confidential information necessary.
drafting assignments utilizing basic drafting
- Under close supervision, performs simple to routine
techniques in accordance with established standards
and procedures. Typically will interface only with
department/project personnel and supervisor.
employees include: Zero Harm, Action Orientation,
- General attributes required of all WorleyParsons
Building Effective Business Relationships,
Commitment, Customer Focus, Dealing with Change,
Drive for Results, Integrity and Trust, and Basic
- Willingness to travel or to accept field
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
WorleyParsons Corporation puts its energy into energy and chemical plants. The US subsidiary of WorleyParsons Limited, the company is a top...