Cambria Surfaces has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This key position will be responsible for measuring cabinets, vanities and other structures for the purpose of installing Cambria Quartz Surfaces.
- Estimate and create customer quotes.
- Complete follow up calls with potential customers.
- Interacting with homeowners and contractors.
- Enter measurements into AutoCAD.
- Coordinate daily schedule.
- Train and mentor new hires in the Field Measure position.
- Coordinate training for the Cambria Surfaces Install position.
- Understand work site conditions for safety.
- Assist with installation of Cambria Quartz surfaces as needed.
- Perform additional duties as requested by management.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Post-secondary education in estimating and architectural drafting preferred.
- Experience in kitchen and bath design, layout, quoting, and/or sales is preferred.
- Knowledge of the construction industry preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD.
- Excellent math skills (geometry).
- Good computer skills (AutoCAD & Microsoft Office).
- Estimating skills.
- Architectural drafting skills.
- Ability to understand architectural blue prints.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Ability to adhere to a rigid daily schedule.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed (late evenings, weekends).
- Ability to travel.
- Must be able to perform heavy lifting duties when assisting with installations.
- Ability to work in a dusty construction environment.
- Must be able to work in a variety of environments, including new construction sites, homes, commercial buildings and office environments.
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team, we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume and salary requirements to Employment@CambriaUSA.com (reference job # 13-064 in the subject line of your e-mail).
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop industry by responding to the needs of our customers. With state-of-the-art facilities, combined with the work ethic of experienced employee teams, Cambria has rapidly become an industry leader.
Cambria - 16 months ago
Cambria is a privately held, family-owned company with an entrepreneurial vision. We bring a new perspective and approach to the countertop...