Dewberry is currently seeking a CAD Technician to support the Dewberry Architects Technology Group design efforts in our Phoenix, AZ location. The CAD Technician will work in a multi-disciplined team environment with other CAD technicians, designers, and professional engineers to prepare construction drawings. Drafting will include the use of AutoCad to generate construction documents for a variety of facilities.
- Experience in drafting markups received from designers and/or engineers while coordinating work with other disciplines (plumbing, mechanical, and electrical).
- Experience using AutoCAD software or REVIT Mechanical and Architecture.
- Two year Associate degree in drafting or an AutoCAD certificate.
- Knowledge of Revit BIM software is considered a plus.
Required Skills & Required Experience:
7/Dewberry is an equal opportunity employer.
Dewberry is an equal opportunity employer.
- Ability to follow basic CAD standards and learn in-house standards.
- Ability to draw plans efficiently and accurately using AutoCad.
- Basic understanding of building electrical, mechanical, plumbing, or structural systems.
- Good written and oral communication abilities.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs especially Word and Excel.
- Must be highly organized, self-motivated and meticulous with details.
At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work authorization.
Dewberry - 13 months ago