Multi-disciplined engineering firm Garver seeks an engineer Technician for our Huntsville office to assist in the drafting of construction documents on a variety of transportation projects. Assignments will also involve tasks associated with quantity computations and cost estimates under regular supervision.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a direct contributor to a team’s success and become a part of one of Alabama's top engineering firms, then we want to talk to you about joining our transportation team of more than 40 dedicated professionals.
- A technical school certificate or A.A.S. in CAD drafting (or related Associate’s degree)
- Understanding and application of drafting methods, standards, and procedures
- Working knowledge of drafting/design software and MS Office Products
- Experience with Microstation/AutoCAD
- Up to three years of related experience on transportation projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of GPS principles and practices
- Familiarity with shape files, database input and coordinate systems
Garver - 13 months ago
Garver is a multi-disciplined engineering, planning, and environmental services firm committed to quality practices, progressive methods,...