Greenscape Pump Services, Inc. is a registered engineering firm located in Carrollton, TX. We are seeking a CAD Technician with technical abilities and leadership skills in support of Civil, Landscape Architecture, and Mechanical projects. The candidate shall be self-motivated and have a high skill level in AutoCAD and experience in preparing sets of plans. The candidate shall be a team player and be comfortable communicating with peers and asking questions. This is a full-time position only.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Working within a project team you will be required to:
- Be proficient with AutoCAD version 2010 or above (AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D).
- Produce AutoCAD drawings for Civil or MEP related to public and private client projects.
- Produce sets of drawings for bidding and permit submittals.
- Produce, setup, and create plan sheets.
- Be familiar with using the various AutoCAD tools for sheet creation.
- Be familiar with working with other consultant’s drawings such as architecture, landscape architectural, mechanical, structural, and civil.
- Associate Degree / certificate in computer-aided design preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant and successful experience in engineering/architectural related CAD work.
- In-depth knowledge of AutoCAD (knowledge of BIM software is preferred).
- Proficiency with MS Office products, particularly Word and Excel.
- Batch plotting, preparing plot routines, and plot driver knowledge preferred.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to perform on multiple assignments concurrently.
- Ability to function in a high-demand and fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated track record of successful past employment.
- Self-motivated and can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Above all else, our team members are expected to have a positive, can-do attitude and be flexible as to job responsibilities. Our environment is fast-paced, and we welcome individuals who are capable and interested in being a part of a progressive firm with regional and national clients. We recommend that you visit our web site at www.greenscapepump.com prior to submitting a resume.