CAD Technician |
ir Force Civil Engineering Center
Tyndall AFB, FL
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) is a national company with major offices in the Washington DC area, Atlanta, San Antonio and Honolulu. Client focus ranges from Federal, State, and local Government entities to private sector clients nationally and internationally. J.M. Waller Associates, Inc. offers environmental, engineering, construction and facility management services.
- J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) is looking for a CAD Technician to assist in improving airbase and aircraft firefighting equipment, fire safety programs and firefighter training capabilities.
- The CAD Technician will work under along side Project Managers, Sr. Engineers and Scientists in conducting laboratory experiments, sub-scale and full-scale field evaluations, and computer modeling and simulation (M&S) to develop and/or evaluate materials, structures, equipment, machines, systems, or manufacturing processes to advance technology for airbase firefighting and fire protection operations.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- At least three years of related experience in both 3D and 2D design of mechanical systems.
- Experience in AutoCAD Inventor and Solidworks required.
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a Secret security clearance
J. M. Waller Associates, Inc., (JMWA ®) offers a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated professionals within the environmental, engineering, construction, logistics and facility management fields. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government clients, both domestic and international. Please visit our website for additional exciting career opportunities.
JMWA is an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
JMWA is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business (SDVOB)
J.M. Waller Associates Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard