We are a rapidly growing company based in Aurora IL with immediate openinig for skilled CAD technician.
- high efficiency in Auto CAD, Revit, Solidworks etc.,
- possibility to redraw, update, make changes in existing plans,
- designing new parts and create plans for existing parts,
- general knowledge in architectural design,
- general knowledge in mechanical principals,
- ability to create and supervise all kind of prototypes depending on customer needs
- knowledge of cnc programming including water jets will be a HUGE PLUS
- make manufacturing prints, and documenting on-the-fly changes to products.
- some design work is involved.
We can offer term contracts or steady job for years.
We will perform background check and drug test screening.
Compensation: D.O.E. and performance during 90 days of trial period.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.