RDK Engineers (RDK) is a specialized mechanical and electrical engineering design firm that has been in continuous operation for well over a century. We pride ourselves on the quality of our design, our commitment to sustainability, and our unwavering focus on client satisfaction.
RDK’s Charlotte, NC office is seeking a CAD Technician to produce drawings in the mechanical/electrical disciplines using Revit and AutoCAD . Will also conduct field surveys and maintain CAD standards put in place by the CAD Department.
Summary of Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce drawings using AutoCAD under the direction of designers, engineer(s) and/or senior engineer(s) on a large number of concurrent projects.
- Produce drawings in the mechanical and electrical disciplines.
- Setup and update AutoCAD files received from clients.
- Produce graphs, charts, overlays, isometric and perspective drawings.
- Insert blocks, schedules and details from specification sheets or directly from within the CAD platforms.
- Perform field surveys.
- Revit experience a must .
- Must have formal training in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience with AutoCAD and Revit.
- Must have five or more years of computer experience.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- A proficiency test in Revit and AutoCAD will be required during interview process.
RDK offers a comprehensive benefits package which currently includes, a profit sharing and 401 (K) plan, generous cost-shared health and dental insurance, company paid life insurance, disability and long term care benefits, bonus opportunities, paid time off benefits and flextime .
Great Firm Great Projects Great People
Apply online at: www.rdkengineers.com
RDK Engineers - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard