We are currently seeking a CAD Technician with mechanical (industrial/mechanisms) and structural experience in our Merritt Island, FL office. This position would be responsible for preparing as-built utility construction drawings, and coordinating construction document production for a variety of Aerospace & Defense projects.
- Requires a high school degree or equivalent.
- Requires 1 or more year's experience in the development of CAD drawings.
- College or other applicable advanced training desired.
- Must have mechanical (industrial/mechanisms) and structural experience.
- Must have previous courses in computer-aided drafting and design or approved equivalent CAD experience (AutoCAD or Microstation) and the ability to learn various duties of the CADD system and position.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must be a US Citizen or permanent legal resident.
When applying to this position, please include your salary requirements on your cover letter or resume. RS&H offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
- College or other applicable advanced training beyond minimum requirements is desirable and may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
For a complete list of our current openings or for more information about our company, please see our website http://www.rsandh.com.
RS&H is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AAP/M/F/D/V
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and...