Our Transportation group provides comprehensive planning, design, and engineering services for all phases of airports and aviation, bridge, rail, roadway, and transit projects. This is the place where great ideas and rewarding careers can really take off. With a unique multidisciplinary team approach, we’re equipped with state-of-the-art survey tools, simulation models, specialized design software, and computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) facilities. The ongoing success of our team allows you to set the pace of your career.
- Working under the supervision and direction of engineering staff to coordinate project drawings with project managers, technical staff and multi-discipline teams, primarily in an office environment.
- Organizing and maintaining a design and CAD digital file database for each project
- Assisting in the preparation of reports and cost estimates.
- Participating in design & preparation of engineering drawings and specifications to Client and Stantec corporate standards.
- Assisting in compilation of construction and record information.
- Successfully carrying out assignments on project design teams.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in civil engineering drafting of highways, roadways, land development, grading and utilities.
- Ability to maintain organization, multitask and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Proficient skills in AutoCAD 2011, AutoCAD Civil 3D and MS Office Suite including Word and Excel are required as a minimum; experience and training with Microstation is viewed as an asset.