Our Environmental Services group is dedicated to managing environmental issues professionally and proactively. We provide integrated, multidisciplinary services to identify and assess liabilities and risks, and to develop solutions to site management, remediation, and mitigation. Our staff of professionals includes specialists in marine biology, wetland science, wildlife biology, soil science, fisheries biology, botany, hydrogeology, hydrology, water resources management, forestry, habitat and ecosystem restoration, permitting, GIS, information management, environmental monitoring, in-situ/ex-situ remedial design and implementation, human health and ecological risk assessments, air quality permitting and reporting, pipeline compliance, stormwater permitting and planning, and audit support services . We are seeking exceptionally talented and enthusiastic individuals with a keen interest in the natural sciences to join our team and advance their career.
A developmental postion working under supervision to support a project team by drafting detailed drawings, and assisting staff with other miscellaneous requests for various projects within our Enviromental Services Department. An employee will be expected to develop and demonstrate proficiency with producing detailed, accurate, and finished drawings, as requested, in a timely manner. Facilitate and ensure the quality of design, drawings and accuracy. Organize and mainatin CAD documentation for each project. Communicate with Team Members, Project Managers, and Team Leaders on workload status in order to meet designated chargeability goals. Serve as a resource, to the design staff, on matters concerning drafting practices and procedures.
- Two-year degree in CAD program OR equivalent relevant experience
- Demonstrate proficiency with the latest AutoCAD software and procedures utilizing background in AutoCAD (or related field or equivalent experience)
- Adherence to Stantec Consulting Ltd. Product Standards
- Ensure CAD Standards, Quality Assurance, and Quality Control procedures are followed during drawing planning and production
- Must have working knowledge and understanding of basic geometry and trigonometry
- Demonstrate an intermediate understanding and application of AutoCAD, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook; plan interpretation, plan presentation and plan clarity;
- Demonstrate ability to in new applications
- Knowledge of land survey and civil engineering terms and practices is helpful.
The ideal candidate will:
- be dependable, enthusiastic, independent yet collaborative, natural communicator, organized, persistent and result oriented
- illustrate initiative and resourcefulness
- have strong written and verbal communication skills
- have strong workload and time management skills
Stantec - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Stantec knows you don't become one of the top global design firms by standing around. Through more than 150 locations in North...