s Newark, NJ office is seeking a part time CAD Technician to join our Land Development team.
• Provide drafting/design services on assigned projects in accordance with company and/or client standards.
Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to learn quickly
• Must be able to work well with team members
• 0-2 years of experience in a civil engineering environment
• Knowledge of AutoCad is required; experience with Civil 3D is preferred
• Associate’s degree preferred
Consistently ranked by CE News as one of the “Best Civil Engineering Firms to Work For,” Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc. (VHB) is an 850 person firm that provides integrated planning, transportation, land development, and environmental services from 21 offices throughout the east coast. Engineering News-Record ranks VHB 76th of the Top 500 U.S. Design Firms and among the Top 50 Transportation Firms in the Nation. VHB is dedicated to providing a challenging, fun, and rewarding work environment. Our staff enjoys opportunities to grow professionally and work on interesting projects. Our dynamic, people-centric organization focuses on a culture of collaboration, personal development, and developing lasting relationships both inside and outside of our firm.
VHB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. VHB ensures non discrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. VHB Participates in the E-verify employment authorization program.
Vanasse Hangen Brustlin (VHB) provides multidisciplinary planning, design, engineering and consulting for some of the nation's most complex...