VIGO INDUSTRIES, a leading manufacturer/distributor of home improvement supplies (faucets, sinks, shower enclosures) is seeking a CAD Technician with the ability to work independently to create detail drawings using AutoCAD 2007 or newer. Potential employee must have a manufacturing background with some knowledge of structural engineering and installation instruction production.
- Create 2D drawings
- Create 3D detail drawings using PRO-E
- Work with commercial team (China and US based) to create CAD file shop drawings from as-built architectural files.
- Create Work Standards Documents and installation instructions based off physical material and sketches provided.
- 3-5 years working experience with AutoCAD 2007 or better.
- Ability to work from sketches, existing parts, as-builts and or verbal instruction to create professional engineering drawings
- Ability to use precision measuring devices such as calipers and micrometers
- A sound knowledge of engineering design principles
- Strong verbal and written aptitude
- Good computer skills (including Microsoft Office package)
- The ability to work as part of a team and as an individual
- The ability to meet deadlines
Please email your resume and salary expectations
Indeed - 14 months ago