Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction and network installation business, is hiring CAD Technicians in its Columbus, Ohio division. Under general supervision, this position creates construction drawings for utility installations.
· A thorough understanding of under ground utilities and the ability to create plan and profiles drawing with survey information provided.
· Experience reading blue prints, conduit prints and floor plans.
· Experience reading permits and setting up traffic control.
Requirements & Qualifications:
· Minimum two years of AutoCAD 2010 or higher experience is a must.
· Strong Civil 3D 2010 or higher knowledge preferred.
· An understanding of under ground utilities a plus.
Bilingual and prior construction experience is a plus
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training in all areas of safety, including flagging certification, tool operation and maintenance.
Qualified candidates should apply online at www.teamfishel.com or apply at our office at:
1366 Dublin Rd. Columbus, OH 43215
« Return to list
share on twitter
The Fishel Company reels in revenue by laying out lines. The company (also known as Team Fishel) provides consulting, engineering,...