Parsons Brinckerhoff has an immediate opening in our San Diego office for a full time entry-level CADD Operator I with at least 2 years of related experience in a technical or engineering firm; or two years of technical training in math and CADD.
The role will be to assist in performing computer assisted drafting to support planning, design, and development of transportation and site development projects. The candidate must be able to work in a fast pace environment, be willing to learn new software, and will be required to assist engineers and designers in variety of assignments including research of as-builts, developing catalogues of various documents, and perform various calculations by hand and using spreadsheets
Other responsibilities include; but are not limited to:
- Operates auto-graphics equipment
- Prepares elementary layouts, drawings and design from detailed sketches and/or drawings
- Redesigns, modifies, or otherwise edits existing design
- Makes mathematical calculations and quantity calculations
- Operates plotter to transfer developed drawings from disk or tape storage
- Performs reprographics assignments, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
The candidate must possess the following:
Local Candidates Preferred.
- High school diploma plus two years specialized technical drafting, math, and computer training.
- Microstation and GIS experience is preferred.
- Ability to work in this country immediately required.
- Proficiency in the English language.
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...