Assists in design and preparation of Civil CADD drawings (plans, layout and details) for assigned projects in accordance with standards (i.e., DOT) and office/company procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare highway layout and design plans and profiles;
- Compute horizontal and vertical geometry;
- Prepares project plan and detail sheets;
- Makes accurate revisions to plans based on mark-ups;
- Perform quantity take-offs;
- Organizes project files;
- May create 3D images for project and/or marketing;
- Assist with organization of libraries for standard symbols;
- Assist with backup of files as needed;
- Provide input for CADD procedures manual;
- Participates in CADD meetings, and
- Other duties as assigned.
An Associate’s degree in Science or Applied Science in a relevant technical field is preferred. InRoads and Microstation experience required (AutoCAD experience is a plus) in an engineering environment, with a minimum of 4 years hands on experience in the production of Highway designs. Familiarity with MaineDOT or VTrans CADD standards is highly preferred.
T.Y. Lin International Group is a global, multi-disciplinary engineering services firm recognized for solving some of the most significant...