Experienced CAD Technician to prepare design drawings utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D package. Prepare engineering design plans for water and sewer utility projects for municipal clients. Experience with ArcGIS and ability to use GIS analysis in support of CADD work preferred.
· Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
· Minimum of 5 years of site work and/or water/sewer utility design work for large municipalities in the greater Baltimore area.
· Recent experience in working with small to large diameter water mains preferred, especially with detailed drawings associated with water main design.
· Looking for a detailed oriented person who can work with little supervision and takes pride in their work.
· Recent experience with ArcGIS and/or ESRI certification is a plus.
Louis Berger Water Services, 111 Market Place, Suite 1020, Baltimore, MD 21202
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, along with the following comprehensive benefit package:
· Medical Insurance
· Prescription Drug Coverage
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Coverage
· Paid Time Off
Applicants must state in their applications whether they eligibility to work in the US. Applications without this information will not be considered.
Preference will be given to candidates living in the proximity of the proposed work location.
Interested candidates should apply on line using the following link. Our system works best with Word 2003 .doc or .rtf version of your resume. Windows 7 docx format will not upload properly