Makes change, cashes checks, sorts coin, exchanges chips, tokens, promotional items for cash, operates computer systems to process and verify guests credit and check cashing activity.
Perform any other duties as assigned by management. Provide outstanding guest service to all internal and external guests.
- Issues and receives funds for chips, tokens, checks, coin and promotional items purchased or won in the casino.
- Issues necessary operating funds to other departments.
- Balance assigned funds and maintains an organized workstation.
- Operates computer, jet sort, money sorter, office equipment, check writer, telephones and key control system.
- Maintains and completes various gaming and company forms and reports.
- Report any monetary or procedural discrepancy to the Cage Supervisor or Manager in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of local jurisdiction gaming laws (federal and state, inc. Reg. 6A) attendant regulations as well as Company internal controls, policies and procedures.
Must be able to obtain and maintain all cards required by the company. Must be able to verify right to work in the U.S.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and training.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to accurately process data using a computer and 10-key.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly walk, stand or stoop.
- Work for sustained periods of time maintaining concentrated attention to detail.
- Need to distinguish between shades of color.
- Frequently lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 25 lbs. or more.
- Use tools or equipment requiring a high degree of dexterity.
Required Work Cards
. Gaming Card
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
American Casino & Entertainment Properties - 20 months ago