Responsible for assisting guests with transactions and for balancing various bank drawers within the Cage Department, maintaining accuracy throughout all phases of the balancing process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
* Responsible for receiving cash and tickets and making appropriate change for guests.
* Responsible for adhering to established cash control policies and procedures of the Company.
* Answers any guest questions and directs concerns to appropriate management.
* Handles any guest complaints and resolves them quickly and courteously.
* Maintains a clean and organized area.
* Participates as a team member with Team Members in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation that meets the highest standards of Customer Services.
* Other duties as assigned by the Cage Shift Manager.
* Responsible for maintaining a consistent and regular attendance record.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED required. 1 year cash handling experience required.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
The Team Member must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Team Member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. When on the Casino floor, Team Member may be exposed to second hand smoke.
Valley View Casino and Hotel - 8 months ago