Call Center Agents are responsible for delivering prompt, accurate, courteous customer service via phone, fax, mail, or email. Handle customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution.
- Provide excellent customer service skills.
- Document all contacts, verifying customer contact information, reason for call, and resolution.
- Attend two week training class with completion of on-going training courses throughout career at Clayton Homes.
- Assist new hires during training and orientation.
- Promote teamwork and call center success.
- Work to achieve goals given every month (success of these goals produces $100 bonus).
- Respond and resolve customer service issues via telephone, fax and email.
- Promote company image through professional service and actions.
- 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Programs and On-site workout facility
- On-site restaurant
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required, college a plus.
- Computer competency with Microsoft Office and typing skills at minimum 25 wpm.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience in a call center environment preferred, but not required.
For more than 50 years, Clayton Homes has been housing America with the best value manufactured & modular homes available today. Our...