Adecco Group, the world leader in recruitment of Call Center professionals has temporary to hire openings with one of our premiere customers in Eagan, MN. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at a company that's known for long term career growth!
The position is responsible for qualifying sales leads through nationwide business-to-business contact via telephone. The position will require strong selling skills to generate qualified leads for the Sales Development Manager in the field. You will need to utilize product knowledge to educate and provide prospects with product recommendations that meet the prospect's needs.
Conduct nationwide business-to business communication with external prospects via telephone (85%)
- Communicate professionally with internal and external customers
- Speak knowledgeably about our services and uncover the prospect¿s needs and business goals
- Achieve department¿s monthly performance expectations ¿ number of calls placed, completed, and leads generated, lead ratio and sales ratio
- Accurate and concise recording of prospect information
- Script adherence and system utilization
- Training program participation (5%)
- Follow up with Sales Development Manager on leads generated (5%)
- Assist other departments as necessary (5%)
- Availability Sunday through Saturday
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Positive outgoing personality
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience in a call center environment (outbound)
- Minimum 1 year in sales role such as retail
- Sales background with telephone experience of 1 or more years preferred
- Previous customer service experience - 1 year or more
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
**Truly great opportunity to start at a position where you can grow a long term career!
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco - 13 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...