The Campaign Operations Specialist will be part of a team responsible for implementing online advertising campaigns. This role will collaborate with Pricing, Inventory and Delivery (PID) to ensure the delivery of advertising revenue across a network of well-established websites for world recognized brands.
• Execute and schedule interactive advertising campaigns using Solbright, Doubleclick’s DART for Publishers and FreeWheel ad management platforms.
• Manage ad management platforms to ensure campaign delivery, performance and advertiser goals are being fulfilled as scheduled.
• Ensure creative adheres to technical specifications, including testing and troubleshooting all 3rd party rich media and video to run successfully on the various sites of the network.
• Work with production and ad sales marketing in successfully launching integrated sponsorships.
• Support Pricing, Inventory and Delivery team with general day to day traffic inquiries.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle heavy workload, mediating many demands and requests with strong problem solving drive.
• Smart and quick proactive learner with organizational agility and strong attention to detail.
• Effective team player.
• Demonstrated excellent computer skills.
• 1-2 years of experience in digital media and advertising.
• Minimum 1 year ad trafficking experience with a major commercial (DART a plus)or in-house ad serving system.
• Familiarity with front end order management systems (Solbright a plus).
Viacom - 20 months ago