Find Yourself among the best. At The University of Kansas Hospital, nurses deliver world-class patient care in an environment where opinions are respected, professionalism is rewarded and teamwork is valued. Nurses come here to practice at the leading edge of their profession, to be an integral part of medical breakthroughs and to handle complex cases that community hospitals rarely if ever see. We currently have an opening for a Cardiac Cath Lab Tech Senior in our Cardiac Cath Lab.
* Participates as a team member in Invasive Cardiac and Interventional Procedures.
* Assists with maintaining a current unit inventory supply.
* Reports patient needs and outcomes.
* Associate's degree or above required
* 3 - 5 years experience in cardiac cath lab, including interventional experience and/or advanced experience in electrophysiology.
* Knowledge of roentgenologic and hemodynamic equipment.
* Must have an American Heart Association BLS or an American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. ACLS required within 6 months of hire.
*Registration as Cardiovascular Technologist (RCVT); Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS); or Cardiovascular Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES) preferred
*Cardiac Lab (Cath Lab and/or EP Lab) experience preferred