Work among the best. We are a top 25 employer in the metro area offering a wide array of career opportunities within our organization. We have a leading reputation for patient care, medical education, research, and community service. We value and respect the talented, committed, and diverse people who make up our hospital; they are our most important strength. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a Cardiology Technician.
- Performs assessment of pulses, activated clotting times, and phletotomy.
- Discontinues femoral and brachial venious and arterial sheaths.
- Obtains 12-lead ECGs.
- Assists patients with ADLs as needed.
- Answers questions and provides problem solving assistance in accordance with skill level and competency.
- Disseminates information to nursing, ancillary and medical staff.
- Monitors supply and stock levels and notifies appropriate person if supplies are unavailable.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Completion of one of the following or other related technical experience - EMT, LPN, Medical Assistant or 1-2 years of nursing/medical school-with phlebotomy experience
- 1 year experience in a health care related field is preferred.
- Must have an American Heart Association basic life support (BLS) or an American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer certification.