ABOUT OUR COMPANY
ValueOptions ® is a health improvement company that serves more than 32 million individuals. On behalf of employers, health plans and government agencies, we manage innovative programs and solutions that directly address the challenges our health care system faces today. A national leader in the fields of mental and emotional wellbeing, recovery and resilience, employee assistance, and wellness, ValueOptions helps people make the difficult life changes needed to be healthier and more productive. With offices nationwide and a network of more than 130,000 provider locations, ValueOptions helps people take important steps in the right direction. We help them live their lives to the fullest potential.
ABOUT OUR PEOPLE
At ValueOptions, it’s more than a job. Our employees embrace the company vision of helping people lead healthier lives. The over 3,100 employees on our team enjoy challenging career growth in an environment that values integrity, innovation, consumer engagement and joint accountability. Employees have access to comprehensive benefit packages; corporate discounts; continuing education opportunities, including our online learning portal, and more. At ValueOptions we strive to build a boundless culture and community of professionals that includes honest, open and free-flowing communication. We are passionate about the work we do.
If you have a passion to make a difference and a thirst to actively develop your knowledge and skills, join the ValueOptions team!
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Care Coordination Liaison to join our team at our office in Colorado Springs, CO. The Care Coordination Liaison, under the supervision of the ValueOptions Medical Director, will serve as a consultant and liaison to centrally- and community-based care coordinators.
- Work at multiple levels of our organization to promote organizational and individual interdisciplinary collaboration in the provision of care coordination to members.
- Work with the Medical Director to design, develop, implement, evaluate, and revise the delivery of care coordination services to ensure optimum patient outcomes with appropriate utilization of medical, behavioral, and community services.
- Responsible for collaborating directly with primary care and behavioral health providers, ICHP and ValueOptions clinical and care coordination managers, as well as state and federal agencies in coordinating services.
- Provide medical consultation and training to a variety of primary care and behavioral health care coordinators who are assigned to a population of primary care practices and Medicaid members who can be expected to benefit from improved coordination of care.
- Help enrolled Medicaid members manage their total health care and community support needs.
Education : MSN or BSN required.
Licensure : To practice as a health professional in a state or territory of the United States; and with a scope of practice that is relevant to the clinical area(s) addressed in the initial review. Current, valid and unrestricted license in a state or territory of the United States in a mental health field (RN, Ph.D., LCSW/ACSW, LLP, MHC, LPC, etc.)
Relevant Work Experience: Minimum of 7 years of clinical experience in an ambulatory health care setting. Minimum 3 years recent experience in one of the following areas: Hospital Inpatient Discharge Planning, Case Management, Care Coordination, Community Health, or Home Health. Experience and knowledge in consultation and program development. Three years in a supervisory or management role is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- This position requires extensive work/travel throughout southeastern Colorado, excellent presentation and training skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to drive in all seasons
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Capacity to occasionally remain overnight at distant work locations.
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
ValueOptions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment.
Value Options - 23 months ago
ValueOptions is a health improvement company that serves 32 million individuals. On behalf of employers, health plans and government...