The Clinical Consultant will provide assistance, services, resource, referrals, and consultation on various EAP and work/life issues to military service members and veterans experiencing personal and other problems:
-Conduct comprehensive professional assessments of user’s needs while maintaining the highest degree of sensitivity, compassion and respect for service members, veterans and their families and ensure that ValueOptions remains free of any political bias and will ensure consistency of service
-Document all cases into the Case Management System;
-Monitor all research, referrals, and additional materials sent to users/customers;
-Take on special projects, as requested, based on business needs.
The Clinical Consultant will also perform online and telephonic counseling to active duty, reservists and veterans who have sustained service connected illness and/or injury since September 11, 2001.
Master’s degree in Social Work or other human services field required.
Licensures: LCSW, LPC, RN or LMFT required.
Three or more years of relevant and verifiable previous experience with EAP, mental health and/or substance abuse treatment programs along with:
• Experience with and knowledge of military or veteran support services and community agencies with military service and family member experience highly preferred; experience working with wounded, ill or injured military populations highly desirable.
• Demonstrated solid clinical judgment with the ability to function autonomously, and understand when to refer to insurance provider or community resources;
• Good organizational skills and ability to function effectively in an interdisciplinary setting; and
• Excellent customer service, communication, business and technical skills.
• Independent licensed required. Desired affiliation with United States military, such as retiree, former active duty, veteran or spouse.
US Citizenship and ability to speak English preferred.
Value Options - 18 months ago
FHC Health Systems provides stability through its behavioral health care services, which are offered to millions of people through its...