ABOUT OUR COMPANY
ValueOptions ® is a health improvement company that serves more than 32 million individuals. On behalf of employers, health plans and government agencies, we manage innovative programs and solutions that directly address the challenges our health care system faces today. A national leader in the fields of mental and emotional wellbeing, recovery and resilience, employee assistance, and wellness, ValueOptions helps people make the difficult life changes needed to be healthier and more productive. With offices nationwide and a network of more than 130,000 provider locations, ValueOptions helps people take important steps in the right direction. We help them live their lives to the fullest potential.
ABOUT OUR PEOPLE
At ValueOptions, it’s more than a job. Our employees embrace the company vision of helping people lead healthier lives. The over 3,100 employees on our team enjoy challenging career growth in an environment that values integrity, innovation, consumer engagement and joint accountability. Employees have access to comprehensive benefit packages; corporate discounts; continuing education opportunities, including our online learning portal, and more. At ValueOptions we strive to build a boundless culture and community of professionals that includes honest, open and free-flowing communication. We are passionate about the work we do.
If you have a passion to make a difference and a thirst to actively develop your knowledge and skills, join the ValueOptions team!
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a number of dynamic Care Managers to join our team in Providence, RI on an exiting new partnership.
- Provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment planning by providing concurrent reviews and discharge planning for continuity of care to members.
- Manage appropriate levels of care by gathering information regarding the psychosocial care management plan as indicated for complex needs members.
- Develop collaborative relationships with providers to deliver appropriate and timely health care services. Establish relationships with identified members, family and social support systems when indicated.
- Help develop and facilitate implementation of the most cost effective plan of care for identified members while helping to ensure that members receive high quality care.
- Provide care management services in a caring, professional and responsive manner.
Education : This position requires a Master's Degree.
Licensure : Independent clinial professional licenses in one of the following focuses: Social Work, Professional Counselor, Marital and Family Therapist, Mental Health Counselor or Registered Nurse.
Relevant Work Experience: Two years post-masters degree experience in the delivery of counseling services in a behavioral health care setting is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
- Working knowledge of care management principles and practices & cost containment principles
- Excellent PC Skills
- Analytical and problem solving
Click below on “Apply for this Position” to create a profile and apply for the position
ValueOptions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment.
ValueOptions, a Beacon Health Options company, is a health improvement organization that serves more than 34.2 million individuals. On...