Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Department: Medical Management
Due to growth in the Medical Management department, Methodist Dallas Medical Center is seeking several new Case Coordinators to join our team. Working with an adult population at Methodist Dallas Medical Center, in conjunction with and in support of the physician-led multidisciplinary care team, the Case Coordinator assures the appropriate use of clinical resources to accomplish the optimal clinical outcomes. The above is accomplished through the use of medical staff or organizational accepted criteria for determining appropriateness for admission, level of care, and discharge, coordination of patient care through coaching and mentoring care givers, case managing selected cases, and facilitating discharge/transition planning. Participates in ongoing clinical improvement, hospital, and medical staff quality initiatives.
• Bachelor of Science, Nursing required
• Master of Science, Nursing preferred (waiver may be granted for equivalent experience, knowledge, and skills with administrative approval)
Licenses and/or Certifications Required:
• Registered Nurse (RN) licensed or eligible for licensure in the state of Texas, CCM (Certified Case Manager) preferred
Describe the nature of the prior experience
• Five years of health care experience
• Proficient with clinical issues for population served
• Must have computer knowledge and competency with office suite (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Methodist Health System - 15 months ago
Why does a career at Methodist Health System outshine the others? To start with, we truly value our employees and we show it by offering...