Title: Cash Sales Register Attendant & Inventory Control Specialist
Reports to: Special Sales Manager
This position is responsible for supporting the needs of the Factory Outlet Store. This includes the ability to run the cash register and perform end of day receipt and inventory reconciliations. This is a part time position requiring dependable persons for work each Wednesday and Thursday from 8am until 5pm, or until reconciliations are complete, unless otherwise noted. This position requires occasional work on Tuesday. Due to the dynamic nature of our business, duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
- Accurate order processing and reconciliations.
- Ability to handle money.
- Must deal directly with the public and represent Red Gold in a positive manner.
Stocking and maintaining inventory
- Implementing/updating pricing into system
Experience and Skills
- Operate Cash Register and account for balancing daily totals
- Maintain good Inventory Control practices, as directed by SOP and Management
- Customer Service- Direct interaction with the public
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work environment.
- Telephone Skills
- Strong Verbal Communication Skills
- Detail oriented
- Team oriented
- Pleasant / Sociable
- Multi-task oriented
- Take direction well with a minimum of Supervision
- Ability to lift and handle up to 50 lbs. on an as needed basis.
- Ability to Stand up for up to 4 hours at a time.
Red Gold - 21 months ago
Red Gold has been producing premium quality tomato products since 1942. Red Gold produces premium quality canned tomatoes and tomato-based...