Summary / Responsibilities - CASHIER :
Provides exceptional service to all guests at a Flyers site. Is responsible for the proper and efficient operation of his or her shift, within Company policy, in such a manner as to ensure that the shift contributes to the increased profitability of the store. This position reports to the Store Manager in charge of the location.
CASHIER ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
- Give all guests prompt and courteous service including greeting and thanking.
- Knowledge of operating cash register and maintain knowledge of cashier procedures
- Flexible schedule required
- Ability to lift and move boxes of merchandise, stock shelves, clean, dust while providing excellent customer service
- Cleans windows, floors, shelving, counters, outside concrete, parking lot, restrooms, and gasoline dispensers to ensure they remain clean at all times.
- Provide fuel island service to guests as needed.
- Have a good knowledge of all store products.
- 23 months ago - save job