Penn National Gaming has thrilled and entertained guests since 1971 when it all began as a horse racing venue. From a single race track, we have grown to be one of the nation’s largest gaming companies, operating properties that offer broad and diverse gaming and pari-mutuel wagering experiences. PENN is dedicated to becoming the undisputed leader in guest service by offering a Red Carpet experience for each and every guest.
Hollywood Casino Lawrenceburg is currently looking for a Casino Greeter to join the team.
SUMMARY: Greets shuttles and bus lines, explains shuttle and bus coupons, assure group manifest is complete, and other duties as assigned.
Your daily responsibilities include:
- Greet buses; explain shuttle and bus discount coupons and Club Hollywood card application.
- Assure group manifest is complete, legible and patron count correct.
- Create new account or reprint Club Hollywood Player’s Cards for bus patrons.
- Distribute Group Discount Buffet coupons and collect money from prescheduled Paying Groups if applicable.
- Give information such as bus departure time and location of buses, buffet and property information.
- Explain promotions and special events.
- Distribute complimentary gifts, if applicable.
- Review and adhere to the tracking system for all incoming shuttles, buses and line runs.
- Greet for Hollywood Special Events.
- Ensure report results are logged into the proper Microsoft Excel documents to determine group profitability and subsidy qualifications.
- Provide positive communication and use Red Carpet Training skills with every patron and co-worker.
- Perform duties in a safe manner; report any potential safety hazards to management staff.
- Perform any reasonable, temporarily assigned job duties outside the position’s job description, where, in the Company’s judgment, those duties are necessary in the interest of efficiency, productivity, or guest service.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set:
- Must be 21 years of age
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English
- Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights
- Able to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy.
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Cast Member is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The Cast Member is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The Cast Member must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- High school education or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Something to leave you with:
If you’re truly committed to a red-carpet service culture, then you need a team that is just as dedicated in pursuing that vision. Penn National Gaming is the place where we empower our cast members to deliver that WOW factor to our guests and in turn we will provide them an opportunity to build an “A” list career portfolio. You will soon understand why “It’s Good To Be PENN!”
Penn National Gaming, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job