Summary: Effectively market, attract, establish and maintain a professional relationship with casino guests, providing specialized attention to our valued guests. Enhance the growth of gaming revenues through the development of the targeted guest database.
- Market and recruit new guests and other customers to property.
- Establish professional relationships with guests and support the ace|PLAY program.
- Communicate the benefits of ace|PLAY in a knowledgeable and exciting way
- Provide opportunities for players to move to higher tier-levels in the casino loyalty program.
- Performs telemarketing assignments of new and inactive customers by mail, phone calls, emails and the analysis and accounting for reporting results to these efforts.
- Ensures promotions are effectively communicated to targeted guests.
- Evaluates customer’s casino activities to determine complimentary items.
- Assists in creating special events and attends functions as appropriate.
- Assist the players club with enrolling new members and casino guest related issues.
- Ensures that monthly budget goals are being met.
- Is accountable for meeting goals for guest contacts and financial accountability as defined by management.
- Resolves guests’ issues effectively and professionally.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Work Cards
- 1-3 years of experience in same or similar role
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree or other secondary education certification in related field preferred
- Working knowledge of general computer programs, including the MSWord and Excel.
- Previous computer experience with CMS and LMS preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both written and verbal
- Previous experience providing outstanding guest service
- Previous experience independently solving problems and making decisions impacting business
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Alcohol Awareness Card
- Gaming Card
- Work indoors and move throughout the property over 75% of the time
- Lift, bend/kneel & work outdoors less than 25% of the time
- Hearing, vision, speech and literacy (critical)
- Ability to work in a smoky and noisy environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
American Casino & Entertainment Properties - 18 months ago