Greet guests promptly and politely upon arrival.
Answer telephones in a friendly, timely manner.
Assist guests with bookings, changing or inquiring about reservations.
Evaluate guest play to properly issue complimentary items.
Assist casino hosts, VIP, Players Club, ticketing and other departments with information regarding casino guest.
Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International
- 2 years ago - save job
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...