Administratively support audit, issue tracking, and reporting in support of the Mesa Airlines Continuous Analysis and Surveillance System (CASS).
- Collect data and present daily departmental and divisional dashboards
- Track/Update on going CASS audit activities. Present supporting documents for internal Board meetings
- Prepare and present findings and status updates for the monthly CASS meeting
- Corrective action follow-up administration
- Update Issue Databases
- Track Root Cause Analysis (RCA) projects
- Perform Reliability/CASS Analysis
- Microsoft Office Suite Skills Competency
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Must be organized and detail orientated
- Project Management Experience
- Ability to Multi-task
- Analytical background preferred
Mesa Air Group, Inc. - 9 months ago
Mesa Air Group, Inc. (Mesa) is a holding company whose principal subsidiaries operate as regional air carriers providing scheduled passenger...