Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. (VATC) is a leading provider in management consulting services, joint training solutions, information technology and engineering support to federal agencies, primarily within the Department of Defense. We have 25+ locations worldwide and our employees include retired SEALS, Air Force, Special Operations, and many other Veterans. Our primary focus is the delivery of cutting-edge joint training solutions and critical information technology infrastructure implementation to meet our customer s’ current and future training needs.
The Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting Team is 100% focused on delivering excellence and professionalism to the customer. Our commitment is centered on employees who will help us maintain outstanding support today, and develop the best possible technical and operational training services for the future. VATC seeks highly motivated people who can adapt rapidly to change, are attentive to detail, who are proactive problem solvers, and live the part of a team player. We are currently recruiting for a CAST Fires Analyst position. Visit us online at www.vatcinc.com for additional opportunities.
Title: CAST Fires Analyst
Location: Camp Lejeune, NC
Possesses detailed and functional knowledge of the Marine Corps Planning Process and Marine Corps, MAGTF doctrine and tactical level TTPs related to fire support coordination associated with Marine Corps artillery units. Conducts tactical level CAST event planning at the conceptual, functional and detailed levels in support of CAST events as it pertains to fire support coordination and safety measures. Advises and/or performs the functional responsibilities of event billets that may include but are not limited to higher and adjacent headquarters sections as dictated by CAST training participants. Examples include but are not limited to FSC, FSCC, FO and FAC duties. Performs research and analysis to extract factual data, concepts and plans to develop products in support of CAST scenario development and higher and adjacent headquarters functions. Participates in and conducts reviews, rehearsal and structured walkthroughs in support of the CAST training audience. Maintains operation orders and plans, and information gathering requirements as it pertains to MAGTF Fires. Creates and edits documents, analyzes problem areas and postulates feasible solutions.
- Bachelor's degree desirable; major in operations research, management, military science, or equivalent area desired.
- Minimum three years’ experience in military training and education.
- Minimum eight years operational experience in planning, deployment and employment of ground combat fires platforms and aviation fires platforms.
- Minimum three years demonstrated knowledge of military doctrine, tactics, and command relationships at operational command level as measured by actual operational force employment experience.
- Minimum two years’ experience in use of command and control systems in planning and execution of surface and air delivered fires.
- Direct participation in real world operations is desired.
- Minimum two years’ experience in DOD modeling and simulation events.
- United States Citizen
- Active Secret Security Clearance
Join the excitement! In addition to competitive pay, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. offers its employees a very competitive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc., or VATC, is the leading global provider in integrated training solutions, mission...