JOB DESCRIPTION: Responsible for the oversight and contractual compliance of Beacons’ Massachusetts’ Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative (CBHI) contracted provider community. The Manager of CBHI Operations will serve as an external interface with Providers, MassHealth/EOHHS, external stakeholders and other managed care entities (MCEs). Internally, the Manager of CBHI Operations, under the direction of the Assistant Clinical Director – Care Management, will collaborate with relevant departments to implement the network management and operational activities necessary for successful CBHI provider operations and service delivery.
1. Offer Technical Assistance/ and oversee Network Management activities (clinical and operational) for the Beacon Health Strategies CBHI provider community
2. Participation at external CBHI network/operational meetings (up to 75% of this role may be travel within MA)
3. Coordinate and conduct CBHI network management activities as necessary; in collaboration with other MCE’s as necessary
4. Oversight of CBHI fidelity data among providers
5. Coordinate Beacon Health Strategies CBHI provider interventions based on fidelity or other data reports for improvement as necessary.
6. Coordinate CBHI provider network requests
7. Management and coordination of CBHI Program Report Requests both from internal and external data sources
8. Client and stakeholder interface
9. Other duties as assigned
Provider liaison experience required; must be familiar with the principles of Wraparound and CBHI.
Strong organizational skills; able to multi-task and establish priorities; able to work collaborative with peers both internally and externally. Managed care experienced preferred. Proficiency with data and reporting preferred.
Master’s Degree in a behavioral health field required. Independent licensure preferred.
Weekly by Assistant Clinical Director – Care Management
Reliable transportation required. Up to 75% travel to external meetings in MA. Remote/office based.
May require time commitments beyond 40 hours per week at times.
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC - 2 years ago
COMPREHENSIVE CARE SINCE 1996
In close partnership with health plans, we help bring together the fragmented pieces of healthcare to achieve...