HB Rentals, a Superior Energy Services company , is the world’s premier supplier of offshore and onshore housing and related equipment for the oil and gas industry. Since 1980, we have provided safe, reliable products to make living on the job an easier, more comfortable experience. We ensure unwavering reliability by responding to customer needs immediately by being available 24/7, 365 days a year. Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers. Through participation in the E-Verify program, Superior Energy Services, Inc. electronically verifies the employment eligibility and Social Security Number validity of all new hires.
HB Rentals is currently hiring for a CDL Driver I to join our team.
The most qualified applicant will prepare and drive a Water Truck/Vacuum Truck/Mobile Home Toter to rig sites to service portable tanks and customers. Hauling oversize load experience is ideal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts pre-trip inspection.
- Drives water truck/vacuum truck/mobile home toter to rig sites in a safe manner.
- Drives water truck to fill sites, i.e., water tower. Attaches water truck hose to water tower and fills water truck tank with 3000 gallons of water.
- Attaches water truck hose to portable tank rented by clients. Turns on pump and fills rented tank with water.
- Communicates and work with co-workers and technicians at all times.
- Maintains personal truck logs and vehicle inspection reports.
- Writes Job Safety Report, a formal report that lists potential hazards at a location.
- Performs service work to the truck, including oil changes, fuel filter changes and other minor repairs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Excellent Benefits : Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- One year over the road experience in commercial motor vehicles (preferred)
- Recent CDL graduates with or without Carpentry, Plumbing and Electrical experience are encouraged to apply
- Commecial Drivers License Class A
To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply Now”. If you experience difficulties in the process or have questions, please call 1-866-771-4490 or chat with our online support staff at Live Chat Support, between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Central Time.
Superior Energy Services, Inc - 19 months ago