Join Superior Pool Products / POOLCORP, the world's largest wholesale distributor of swimming pool supplies and related backyard products and a billion dollar business! Founded in 1981 POOLCORP now operates over 280 service centers in North America and Europe, through which we distribute more than 160,000 national brand and private label products to roughly 80,000 wholesale customers. We have revenues of $1.9 billion, with operations in 10 countries and over 3,000 employees worldwide. Publicly traded on NASDAQ as "POOL", POOLCORP was cited as one of the top 10 IPO's of the 1990s, has been named one of the 100 Fastest Growing companies in America by both Business Week and Fortune, and was named one of the top 10 strongest performing stocks of the last decade. |
If you're professional, motivated and responsible SPP / POOLCORP has an excellent opportunity for a full-time driver with a strong customer service attitude to handle local deliveries. The driver strives to meet customer expectations by providing responsive, adaptive and exceptional value added service. Our branches are open 5-1/2 days a week so this position allows our drivers to be home at night and to have lots of free time to enjoy the weekends!
Include but are not limited to:
- Drive and deliver product to retail store customers or onsite locations in a timely manner;
- Route sequencing;
- Order verification;
- Load and unload orders at the branch and customer locations;
- Provide feedback from the field regarding customer service and delivery expectations.
Job Requirements :
Successful candidates must have:
SPP / POOLCORP is a drug-free company and an EOE, M/F/V/D.
- A valid Class A or B commercial driver's license with HAZMAT endorsement;
- Be 21 years of age or older;
- Ability to maneuver heavy objects, some weighing up to 100 pounds;
- A current MVR indicating no more than 3 violations in the past 3 years;
- Ability to read, count accurately, do simple math and write legibly;
- Ability to follow and carry out instructions with minimal supervision;
- Willingness and ability to load truck at the warehouse and unload at customer locations and job sites;
- A positive customer service attitude;
- Familiarity with PCs and other material handing equipment (preferred);
- Experience driving either a straight truck or a tractor trailer; and
- Moffet, Skelly or Air Brake experience a plus!
Poolcorp - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -