This position is responsible for the collection of raw trap material from existing customers.
In addition, this position will be responsible for working closely with the procurement representatives and the trap dispatchers to help define cost effective routes and route frequencies based on the customer’s needs. This position will report to the Transportation Supervisor.
- Make sure all the customers are satisfied with our service
- Be able to adjust your schedule on a moment’s notice to take care of customer’s emergencies (internal and external)
- Run all assigned routes in a timely fashion
- Must be able to multi-task
- Able to adapt to changing schedule
- Make all scheduled stops
- Communicate with the Route Supervisor
- Check in with the Route Supervisor to go over daily work and to get the assigned work for the next day
- Complete any work orders performed that day and turn them in to the route supervisor
- Others duties as deemed necessary
- CDL class A drivers license
- One year experience preferred, but open to recent driving school graduates
- Clean driving record
- Must pass a DOT physical and drug screen
- Must be able to lift up to 100lbs
Sanimax gets the maximum out of dead animals and oil traps. The company reclaims materials, such as animal by-products and used cooking...