STRUCTURAL collaborates with clients to improve infrastructure by combining our award-winning specialty construction, repair and maintenance services with our proprietary technologies to provide innovative solutions for demanding engineering and construction challenges.
We are currently recruiting for a Driver to join our team in Deer Park, TX. As a Driver for STRUCTURAL responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Our ideal candidate will be dependable, highly organized, team-oriented, and safety-minded. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 401(k). EOE/M/F/D/V
- Deliver construction material and equipment to job sites
- Maintain inventory and inspect goods to be moved to determine quantities and conditions
- Check all load-related documentation including MSDS specifications to ensure that it is complete and accurate
- Maintain logs of working hours and of vehicle service and repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations
- Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment are in good working order and perform basic vehicle maintenance tasks such as adding oil, fuel, and radiator fluid, or performing minor repairs.
- Perform light construction work as needed on job sites.
Structural Group - 17 months ago