C.R. England is a stable, financially sound company with opportunity for growth within the company. As a 90-year leader in global transportation, C.R. England is interested in hiring a School Standards Manager.
This person will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the quality of training of the students to maximize the number of qualified student drivers hired.
- Staff the school with professional instructors and support staff that meet company and state requirements.
- Monitor all office and training procedures.
- Monitor and maintain the relationship between the state licensing department and the company.
- Maintain an efficient level of cross company communication to ensure changes are made in a timely manner.
- Ensure the facility is being managed in a cost efficient manner.
- High School diploma and proven managerial skills
- Training Skills a plus
- Computer proficiency required
- Must be a hands on working manager
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Motivator of people
- Must be able to multi-task and train
- Must be able to work in a high paced stressful environment
C.R. England offers a competitive benefits package that includes, medical, dental, life, vision, vacation, and 401K.
The C.R. England Salt Lake campus has an on-site gym, company sponsored massage therapists, Weight Watchers program, medical clinic, chiropractor, bank, barbershop, and an on-site vehicle-leasing program for all employees.
C.R. England has grown 100% in the last ten years and seeks to continue its exciting success. We have 4 schools across the nation with plans for further school growth in the near future. Our outstanding growth represents tremendous opportunity for those interested in leadership and management careers. Our hiring process focuses greatly on those interested in long-term career possibilities and encourages career-minded individuals to apply.
C. R. England - 18 months ago
C.R. England is a world class organization and one of the top trucking and transportation companies in the country. In fact, we are the...