AARMAC Transport is now hiring full-time TRUCK DRIVERS to safely and efficiently load, transport, and unload crude oil from customer locations to disposal sites. Job is located in Stanley, North Dakota and surrounding areas.
Drivers will work six 12-hour shifts for a 70 hour work week (so 30 hrs of OT each week), with shift changes at 6:00 am and 6:00 pm. Drivers will start on a 60 day probationary period at $22 an hour. After probationary period wage will go to $25 an hour.
Housing is available at ~$300 per month. Drivers are encouraged to find their own living arrangements as soon as feasible. Blue Cross Blue Shield Classic Blue medical and dental insurance also kicks in at 60 days.
All drivers working under AARMAC Transport must have at least 2 years of CDL driving experience within the past 7 years, preferably within the past 3 years. If this experience is not in the oil fields, then there should be some verifiable experience in off-road trucking, hauling either tanker or lowboy trailers. Tanker and Hazmat endorsements are required. In addition, applications are required to:
• Pass company road test, pre-employment drug & alcohol screenings;
• Have the ability to follow company safety procedures;
• Understand and follow directions;
• Have great attitude & ability to provide high-level customer service; and
• Have the ability to complete all required paperwork legibly, accurately & timely.
In addition to the attached application, please send copies of your:
• Drivers license (front and back, preferably color for legibility), and
• DOT medical card.
Once hired, you will also need to provide your:
• DOT medical long form (physical exam),
• Social security card or passport,
• OSHA10 general industry, annual H2S Awareness, and annual Hazmat awareness and
• CDRP or FAST card, TWIT card (if you have them).
ZipRecruiter - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -