The Client Delivery Management Analyst is responsible for all top client account deliverables, providing internal and external communication, leading meetings and issue resolutions, providing database and industry expertise, and consulting on delivery process. The CDM Analyst manages top client accounts, and supports Service Excellence initiatives for the client vertical that they support.
· Lead top client account issue resolution and communicate resolutions and explanations were appropriate.
· Prepare and present quarterly reviews of CIPs to each client with trends and action plans for improvement.
· Manage capacity needs, communicate timing of request, negotiate alternatives, and provide escalation support.
· Manage new work requests, work order changes, and provide expertise where appropriate.
· Manage all scheduled and ad hoc client deliverables.
· Provide industry and category expertise.
· Engage appropriate Operational Process group for process expertise.
· Identify process improvement opportunities and best practice sharing.
· Provide restatement project leadership/expertise and act as project leader in managing timelines and feedback
· Consult and create custom hierarchies as needed for the client.
· Manage cross-functional support teams, ensuring project timelines and responsibilities are communicated and enforced.
· Facilitate new business and provide process input/expertise
· Investigate issues and support ILD
· Facilitate issue resolution for all downstream products and deliverables.
· Provide guidance to and mentorship for GOC Delivery and Production personnel.
· The CDM Analyst is a U.S. role and will report into the CDM Director for vertical that they are assigned. They will have accountability to the client team and Service Leader that they support.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent project management skills
· Ability to lead internal teams, enforce compliance , and assure follow-through
· Possess process, product, and, industry knowledge
· Strong organizational skills
· Flexibility of work schedule to cover weekend work where needed.