We are currently seeking an energetic, outgoing, social, and assertive individual to join our dynamic team as a Closing Coordinator. Position requires you to prepare and demonstrate vendor products to club members for the purpose of promoting sales.
Roles and Responsibilities
Closing Coordinator is responsible for all closing procedures including verification of hours, signing out staff, and making sure the area is properly closed and locked at the end of the day. The Closing Coordinator will also perform the "breaker" function by relieving Sales Advisors for their breaks.
Skills and Qualifications
• Requires ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Must be able to stand the duration of the shift and perform routine tasks with minimal supervision.
• Requires bending, walking, stooping, reaching, kneeling, twisting, grasping, pushing and pulling.
• Must be able to work flexible hours to include work availability for some weekends.
• Excellent communication skills and superb member care.
• Neat appearance and good grooming.
• Adhere to CDS dress code.
• Must have basic computer skills.
Daymon Interactions - 2 years ago