The Prescription Assistance Coordinator will assess eligibility and assist patients in completing applications for prescription assistance through Charity programs offered by pharmaceutical companies. Coordination of this process includes maintaining a database for tracking refill requirements, obtaining timely prescriptions form physicians and assessing continued program eligibility to qualify for access to free medication.
The ideal applicant will be well-organized and self-directed, possess strong written and verbal communication skills and bring critical thinking and problem solving experience. Compassionate guidance as well as regard for patients is a must.
- Associates Degree
- Demonstrated experience working with people of various educational and socioeconomic backgrounds
- Computer skills, including word processing and data entry
- Experience with both Microsoft Word and Excel programs
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous hospital and/or Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical experience
- Previous experience with Prescription Assistance programs and processes
- Able to read and speak both English and Spanish fluently
- Knowledge of New Hampshire Medicaid, Medicare and/or SSI/SSDI disability application processes and programs
- Previous experience in Social Work, Nursing and/or Pharmaceutical field
- Previous experience with the New Hampshire Medication Bridge Program and/or New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
Monster - 11 months ago
Emdeon is a leading provider of revenue and payment cycle management and clinical information exchange solutions, connecting payers,...