We’re looking for an experienced CEI Inspector in District 1 Bradenton, Florida.
CERTIFICATIONS: Nuclear Radiation Safety, Florida Stormwater, Erosion, and Sedimentation Control Training and Certification Program for Inspectors and Contractors
- High school graduate or equivalent plus two (7) years’ experience in construction inspection, one (5) year of which shall have been in bridge and/or roadway construction inspection, plus the following:
- Must have the following as required by the scope of work of the project:
- CTQP Concrete Field Inspector Level I
- CTQP Asphalt Roadway Level I
- CTQP Earthwork Construction Inspection Level I
- CTQP Pile Driving Inspection
- CTQP Drilled Shaft Inspection (required for inspection of all drilled shafts including miscellaneous structures such as sign structures, lighting structures, and traffic signal structures)
- IMSA Traffic Signal Technician Level I
- CTQP Final Estimates Level I
- FDOT Intermediate MOT
OTHER: Complete the Critical Structures Construction Issues, Self-Study Course, and submit the mandatory Certification of Course Completion form (for structures projects). Or a Civil Engineering degree with the ability to earn additional required qualifications within one year.
- Previous FDOT CEI experience required.
- FDOT CTQP in Drilled Shaft
- Earthwork, and Estimates required
- ACI Level 1 Required
- FDOT CTQP Certifications a plus.
Responsible for performing assignments assisting Senior Inspector in the performance of their duties. Receive general supervision from the Senior Inspector who reviews work while in progress. Civil Engineering graduates must obtain certifications within the first year of working as an inspector or Engineer Intern. Exceptions will be permitted on a case-by-case basis so long as qualifications and certifications are appropriate for specific inspection duties.
Hill International is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
“We are an E-Verify employer: http://www.hillintl.com/employment/everify/index.html
Hill International, Inc - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -