Hofmann Services currently has an opening for an executive leadership role with a growing international manufacturing and service company. The opening is for the position of CEO. Our client offers a variety of industrial based services to various industries, but mainly automotive. Their services include waste disposal, paint stripping, valuable material recovery to name a few. The company has been in business for over 25 years and is looking to expand their potential in the USA.
Only candidates with prior executive / upper level management experience will be considered. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in such a role and have worked in an industrial field, preferably within the automotive supplier environment. The person selected for the CEO role will be expected to be actively involved in selling the companys brand and value. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to be a key player in the long term growth plan for the US Market.
Qualified applicants will have a minimum of 5 years of experience with most of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Provides general oversight of all of the companies activities, manages the day-to-day operations, and assures a smoothly functioning, efficient organization. Reports progress to the European based HQ.
- Provide strategic leadership to members of the US management team and to European counterparts.
- Oversees the fiscal activities of the organization including budgeting, reporting and audit.
- Maintain compliance with organizational guidelines set by the board of directors.
- Key driving force behind the companys business development activities in the USA.
- Stay educated about the companys products and services in order to sell and consult current and potential clients on why to remain a client.
- Attend industry related trade shows/conferences/seminars to build knowledge and network with potential key contacts/clients.
- Supervise the general operations of an organization, including human resources, finances, sales, production and physical resources.
- To assess the principal risks of the Company and to ensure that these risks are being monitored and managed.
- To lead and oversee the implementation of the Companys long and short term plans in accordance with its strategy.
- Travel (domestic and international) to existing and potential clients and suppliers.
- Communicate the companys vision and long term strategy to all managers and supervisors that report to the CEO.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Technical Field / Masters Degree preferred
- 12 years of total work experience; A minimum 5 years of management experience at the upper management / executive level (Director / VP / President etc.)
- Experience working with an Automotive OEM or supplier is highly preferred!
- Prefer 5 years of experience doing technical sales.
- Bi-Lingual German Language skills are highly preferred
- International Work experience is highly preferred.
- Experienced and comfortable speaking in public and giving presentations
- MUST have experience working for a manufacturer of industrial products; prefer to have somebody from the automotive supplier environment
- MUST have experience with Profit & Loss responsibilities; Revenue responsibility of at least $3 million annually.
- Able to travel 50 – 60% of the time; mostly domestically, some international
- MUST have a valid passport
The company pays for 100% of health insurance costs for the employee and the dependents thereof along with a range of other benefits.
If you are prepared to be on the frontline of a growing international company and are looking for an opportunity of tremendous growth, this opportunity may be the perfect fit for you. Please be sure to carefully read through all requirements as only serious applicants will be contacted.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax directly to Trevor Gillies at 888-582-0221.
Passing consumer (drug screening and/or background check) report inquiries may be necessary for employment purposes.
At Hofmann Services, our strategy is to provide our employees with the freedom to do their job and entrust them with a will to serve.
Unfortunately, not all candidates can be contacted who respond to this job, however we will reach out to you directly if your experience is determined a match to the desired requirements. Thank you.
CareerBuilder - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard